LUCIA BUILDING AT THE MIGUEL DELIBES CAMPUS, UNIVERSITY OF VALLADOLID (SPAIN)
Building of the University Launching Platform for Applied Research Centres (LUCIA) design according to energy efficiency parameters. All energy resources used are renewable energies free from CO2 emissions.
> Built surface. 7,500 m².
> Architect. Francisco Valbuena García.
* LEED Platinum Energy Certificate (Leadership in Energy and Enviromental Design). Certified with 98 points as the most sustainable building of Europe and the second worldwide.
* Four leaves qualification according to the VERDE program me (GBC Spain).
* Green Building Solutions 2015 Award, in the zero energy buildings category. The awards were organized by Construction 21at the International Conference on Climate change (COP21) in Paris, December 3rd, 2015.
* EnerAgen 2015 Award (Association of Spanish Energy Management Agencies) within the building category to the LUCIA Building (University Launching Platform of Applied Research Centres - Lanzadera Universitaria de Centros de Investigación Aplicada) of the University of Valladolid.
* First Sustainable Construction Award of Castilla y Leon.
* Third award at the Mediterranean Sustainable Architecture (MEA).